Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Mystery QAL - Clue 6

Well, this clue took some time!!  All five blocks got some borders and I still don't know what it is going to be!!  Kim of Persimmon Dreams has kept this a great secret!!  Clue 6 can be found here.

The solids I used as my "background" are reading as black or navy blue in the artificial light but it is a dark teal.  When this is finished, I'll take a picture in the sunshine and the colors will be much truer!!  I'm also loving the orange in these blocks...all from the same piece of fabric, because ombre!!

I also won the bobbin race!!
Yay!!!  I usually run out with 6" left to sew or quilt!!  I'll take it!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That’s a race you love to win!!

Susan said...

That's pretty funny, considering there was about 9" left on my binding when I ran out today. LOL