Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Sunday, January 19, 2020

I Won!

I have been remiss in thanking Kim of Persimmon Dreams for the awesome goodies I won when I did the Mystery Quilt-A-Longwith her that ended the first week of January.  I am still thrilled every time I look at what she sent!!  Incredibly generous prizes for a really fun MQA that only took a week!!!
It wasn't a wee little box!!  Oh, no!!  And it was stuffed with this awesomeness!!!
A layer cake of Island Batiks!!!  And in my favorite colors of teal and purples!!!
And more Island Batiks in in teal, purples, oranges and reds...be still my heart!!!
These fabulous buttons...and yes, I'm wearing the NOT NOW!!  It's ProjectQUILTING challenge week...because, you know it is!!!
A koozie from her so I can keep my drink cold and not get dehydrated when I'm in the zone quilting!!
Last but not least are these nesting tins!  They no longer nest because they all have something quilting related inside them so I can get a wee bit more organized!!  Okay, I'll confess, one of them contains chocolates, because chocolate!!!

Thank you, Kim!!  Love all my goodies and I love creating with you!!  #ProjectCHALLENGE

3 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your winning goodies and your pretty mystery quilt ... :-) Pat

Susan said...

That is one fabulous win! What great fun you can have sewing with that new stash.

Susie said...

What a great win. I love finding new things to put quilty things in and be organised. The material looks wonderful. I have some Batik but have never found a block to use it on yet. It is on my "To Do" list which is getting longer by the month!!!! Hugs, Susie xx