Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Quilt Qwazy Queens Making Us Laugh


Here we are at day three of the Quilt Qwazy Queens Making Us Laugh, hosted by the lovely Joan of MooseStash Quilting!  Have you been enjoying all the qwaziness the bloggers are spreading around?  I know I have been having a blast hopping to all the blogs and seeing what the quilters have been creating!!

The blogs bringing you the laughs today are:


Keep leaving those sweet comments for all the bloggers...we love them!!  Be sure to come back on Monday because I'll be showing off what I made, using a new-to-me technique that I fell in love with!!

No comments: