Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Two Recipes

One Good Thing by Jillee is a fabulous blog for recipes for all kinds of things.  Today I am passing on links to her Navy Bean Soup - haven't made this one yet, but I have never had a recipe from Jillee be anything less than wonderful - and her absolutely divine (and so easy) English Muffin Bread.  You can find the soup at  http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/02/by-special-request-my-moms-navy-bean.html and the bread at http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/02/moms-english-muffin-bread.html
I made the English Muffin Bread last Friday and gave away 2 of the loaves because I am at my daughter's home and her freezer space is very limited.  Everyone wanted the recipe!!  It is fabulous to find a great tasting recipe that only has 5 ingredients and is so easy to make!  I have eaten one whole loaf by myself in one week, only by limiting myself to 2 slices a day for breakfast toast!!!  I will be making this recipe over and over again...think Christmas giving too!!
Here is a picture of the 4 loaves I made...mind the drool!!!

1 comment:

Scrapatches said...

Looks yummy. Thanks for sharing :)