Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I Got from the Fat Quarter Shop

I received all these goodies over a week ago, but between quilting classes and a machine quilters guild meeting out of town Friday and Saturday and my local guild's Quilt Til Ya Wilt on Monday, I have been a bit busy...so here they are:
Two bolts of Kona grey - one light and one medium, a darling quilt pattern from Crazy Old Ladies, a yard of that totally cool black and white and 2 yards of wide blue paisley for the backing on the quilt I'm making for my daughter's VFW to raffle off.  Ok, it was a bit more than the $150 gift certificate, but not much...I really wanted free shipping, I needed the backing material and the black and white material AND the pattern with on sale!!!  Thank you so much, Fat Quarter Shop!  Awesome place to do business and I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

1 comment:

Linda Lee said...

Fantastic...Great to win fabric that you really need to finish projects..and a treat to get things just for fun. The black and white will give any project the WOW look. Love the paisley too!