Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Project QUILTING Challenge 11.3



This week's challenge can be found at Persimmon Dreams.  I'm finally feeling a bit better so I'm going to give this challenge a go!!  I know what I want to make, so that really helps!!

Are you going to participate in this challenge??

1 comment:

Susie said...

Can't wait to see what you make, I think sometimes have lots of little projects which get done quickly is better as you get a greater sense of achievement instead of when you are making a large quilt and it takes so long to see a finished project. Still need to sort out my sewing area again!!!

Hugs, Susie xx