Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Winter Blues Blog Hop


I've emailed Carla at Creatin' in the Sticks to participate in her blog hop in January!!!  If you would like to join us, pop over and follow the instructions to sign up!!  The last blog hop was a blast and I just happen to be currently working on a quilt that includes blues - a mystery done by Alycia of Alycia Quilts!  We are only on the second clue, so if you are interested in joining us that is the link to the second clue...easy to find the fabric requirements and first clue from there.  This mystery only requires about a hour a week to complete the clues.

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thanks for the heads-up! Off to have a look at Carla's new Blog Hop...

Denise :) said...

I've been debating this one off and on ... it's really tempting!! :)

Jocelyn said...

I wasn't able to answer you comment from my blog, so I will here. I do like my Sweet 16. It is a bit of a learning curve from a domestic sewing machine. But I have always quilted my own quilts on my domestic. I don't mind the sandwiches, I don't like to have to roll the three pieces on a frame. The Sweet 16 is adaptable to a frame. Which is a lot less expensive than a long arm. Thanks for the comment.