Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Saturday, November 9, 2019

It Starts Monday!!!

Stitch It & Gift It Blog Hop, hosted by Carla of Creatin in the Sticks, starts on Monday!!  My day is Thursday and I have things I'm hoping to finish this weekend.

Here is a list of the blogs and the days they will be featured:

Monday, November 11th

Tuesday, November 12th

Wednesday, November 13th

Thursday, November 14th

Friday, November 15th

This is going to be so much fun!!  Every day on this hop, there are blogs I already follow, but there are some new ones each day as well so I'll get to know some new blogs and bloggers to follow!!

Have a fabulous weekend and I hope you'll pop back next week for the blog hop.  You may even get an idea to make for this Christmas!!  Oh, gotta run, I just thought of another thing I want to make!!

No comments: