Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes - June 2016 Finish!

Whew, I made it!!  I am linking up with Melissa at Sew Bitter Sweet Designs with a finish for June.  Even though I helped my daughter get her home ready for an overseas move (can you say Oahu!!) where the Army is sending her for the next three years, ran home for a week the went back to her house (only 5.5 hours away from me now) and got her, along with her cat and dog, to drive them to Reno, Nevada, where I'll be putting them on a plane (along with her hubby) on July 6.  I will miss her so much - I have enjoyed getting to pop over all the time!  I did get her Autograph Quilt from her wedding last August quilted, labeled and bound...ready for Hawaii!!!
I have better pictures, but right now I'm hating Windows 8 - I haven't a clue how to get pictures where I want them and how to retrieve them or edit them!  She took this picture of the quilt on her blow-up bed :)  I love that she is already using it!!

Did you have a finish this month?

5 comments:

Susie said...

Love the quilt and it is a handy colour with a dog and a cat! Can't tell you how many times Treacle has got muddy paws on our cream quilt!!!!! June finish? No still got two quilts cut out with nothing further done and two tops to quilt (insert shame face in her)!!!!! Well done on your finish Hugs, Susie x

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

Wow, you have been busy! Plus being able to get your ALYOF completed is amazing. You quilt is beautiful!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Well done with your finish!! especially as you've been busy racing around. Your daughter will tresure her quilt, it's a beauty! And no I don't know how to say Oahu :) I hope you'll get to visit her in Hawaii.

Sandy Panagos said...

That is really pretty! Congrats on your finish. You really have to get to Oahu while your daughter is there - what an opportunity.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love the quilt - what great colors. Now you'll have to visit Hawaii - I'll help carry your bags ;-)