Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm currently in Florida while my daughter is finishing up her schooling to become a recruiter.  Weather is warm, humid and lovely!!  I have been piecing quilts, making a couple of appliqued wall-hangings and enjoying some wonderful Vit. F with my Sew What?! group.  I'll be missing them when I move my daughter from Tampa, Florida to the Port Angeles area of Washington next month.  It will be lovely to have my daughter only a 6 hour drive from me, but I will sorely miss my dear friends here in Florida.






This is what I have been working on.

No comments: