Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Mystery QAL Clue #2

I know, two posts in one day!!  I missed that Saturday was Clue #1 (thank you Bloglovin'), but I hunted down clue #2 and finished it as well!!
If I can do two blocks in one day (where's my fainting couch??), so can you!!  Join Kim at Persimmon Quilts and find Clue #2 right there!

Working with stripes is not something I have done much with apparently...I'm creating orphan block pieces, so I'll be getting something else pretty made at the same time!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great use of stripe! I like the background, too. I did a lot of blocks today, but for other things - three other things. LOL