Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Quilts For New Granddaughter

I am very late posting these pictures since I sent the quilts off in early May and my granddaughter was born June 4th...but here they are:
Love this ABCs material and the border fabric is so much fun that I had a hard time quilting it because I was searching for all the animals!!
Isn't that just the cutest fabric!!!  This is a crib sized quilt that I hope M'Kayla will get lots of use out of.
Then I had to make her a car-sized quilt...you know they just need a draggy quilt and this is the perfect size.  My dad, M'Kayla's great-grandfather, is holding the quilt for me.  And I used Minkee with raised dots for the backing - really showed off the quilting well!

I am looking forward to getting pictures of M'Kayla with her quilts when I go to Texas in July!!

No comments: