Yesterday and today have been interesting with trying to quilt. I timed my machine yesterday after it's cross-country ride from Washington to Florida and back again shook it out of alignment. No problem, a few pictures sent back and forth to Michael at ABM, it was working beautifully...and then my needle broke. That doesn't happen! I took the needle off, put a new one on, and then went hunting for the reason for the break. Well, I didn't tighten the screws enough on my hook assembly and after quilting for a while it became loose and the hook assembly was in the wrong place when the needle came down. Ok, I can re-time the machine and get on with it. While I was turning everything up front, apparently I shifted the drive shaft and then the hook assembly froze. Well, I can't figure out what to do next, so I called Michael again. He walked me through fixing what I messed up and Dorothy (my Innova) is running beautifully again!
I love having someone I can call whenever I have a problem and know that he can walk me through the fix!