Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Hand Quilt Along

Well, three weeks since my last report and I've sewn exactly 5 more geese!  Now my total is 39 down, so I am over 10% finished with this endless project!  As they take me about 10 minutes each, I couldn't even manage an hour in three weeks...and I am totally blaming it on my dad's doctor - we spent 5 minutes in the waiting room (one side done) and 5 minutes in the treatment room (finished that goose) and we were out of there.  I was counting on a good 30 minutes total.  That must be the first time in history that someone wanted to spend more time in a waiting room, right?
Minute progress, but I'll take it!

Check out what these ladies have been up to - I guarantee they are much more ambitious about getting their projects finished than I have been!

If you have any hand project and would like to join our group, contact Kathy at
Kathy

Other than Kathy, the rest of us participating are:
Lori
Margaret
Kerry
Emma
Tracy
Deb
Connie
Deborah
Susan
Jessica
Sherry
Nannette
Edi
Sharon
Bella
Sassy --> That's me!

4 comments:

K Reeves said...

Isn't always that way?!😂 When you want/need to wait, no go, but when you are in a hurry...but that's still a few more geese done!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Thats funny - I think maybe I will bring hand quilting next time and hope that it works - a 5 minute wait time - ha ha - The geese are looking good

Susan said...

I keep missing posts. I don't know if it's me or the notifications are going astray! This is a great project and 5 new geese by hand is still 5 new geese!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Hand sewing is the best company....HEY HEY...Check it out...I'm your newest google plus follower. :)