Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Perspective on Longarm Quilting Charges

I just read this great post on Andy Crafts where she talks about the cost to have quilts professionally quilted.  It is well written and informative, whether you are a longarm quilter or you support those of us who quilt for a living by quilting by check!!

I haven't been quilting or even playing with fabric for the last 7 weeks...I've been visiting my daughter in Hawaii for the last 6 weeks, heading home tomorrow *sigh*, but I'll share some pictures of what we did when I get them sorted out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll look forward to those shares. I'm going to read the other post. Thanks for the link.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

You have my respect as a longarm quilter. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

-Soma