Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Really Love the Quilted Twins

I really like the Quilted Twins online store.  I don't usually advertise for anyone here, but their prices, quality, shipping costs and customer service is all stellar!!  I just ordered 17 yards of quilting fabric for $55.83 and that included the $5.00 shipping charge!!  That comes out to be $3.28411765/yard!!  All the fabrics are solids and I have plans for every inch of this fabric!  I'll post a picture as soon as it arrives...I only ordered it yesterday and I expect it to be here by Wednesday (they are in Florida and shipping all the way to northern Nevada!).

They also have a page with 122 FREE patterns for quilts!!!  FREE I tell you!!  Awesomeness on that page, and yes, I did go back and count every single one!!!

So, if you are looking for some inexpensive, quality fabric or free quilt patterns, give them a look-see...even if you are out of the United States!  Hurry, because I just checked and lots of the colors are selling out!!

#quiltedtwinsrule

And no, they don't even know I am bragging about them here, so I didn't get a "special" price nor are they paying me to say anything about them!

4 comments:

Susie said...

What a great website and although I am not buying any more fabric at the moment (!) they have some great deals. As you know how expensive fabric is here in the UK I do try and buy some during the sales especially fabric I need for backing quilts. I love their free patterns, it is great that quilters are so generous sharing their talents with people like me who always have to follow a pattern! I have tried to design a few small quilts and they have failed but I will keep trying. Can't wait to see pictures of what you got. Hugs, Susie xx

barbara woods said...

i have been ordering from them for a while , love their bundles

Maureen said...

I make feminine hygiene kits for Days for Girls (daysforgirls.org) and just ordered from them for the first time. I will be ordering from them again.

Susan said...

Oh, thanks! That's even better than Whittles in Kentucky!