Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Holiday Gifts to Make

My friend Jenny from Australia is getting other bloggers to join her in sharing ideas of gifts we can make!  I am always up for making gifts rather than just buying them.  If you are interested in getting some great ideas, come on over and follow Jenny at http://www.elefantz.com and get some new-to-you (or is that me?) ideas from people just like us who want to give a gift from the heart!

My tutorial for this is found here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that! And it's still a good idea and a good tutorial for making these!