Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Friday, July 3, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes, July Goal

Another wedding is in the future for my family - my step-son is marrying a lovely young lady in October and she requested a wall hanging with signature blocks, so I need get all the blocks finished.  I am linking up with Sew BitterSweet Designs with this as my July goal!  I love the way it makes me get a move on and I'm not trying to finish something the night before!!

This is what I am making for her - dark blue and light pink are her colors!
I am really looking forward to seeing how this quilt turns out...definitely different from my daughter's wedding autograph quilt, even though I am using Majestic Mountain blocks again!

3 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

This is going to be awesome in this color scheme! Are you back home now? E-mail me and let me know so I can send you a special package. LOL

Unknown said...

I think this will make a fabulous wall hanging. Good luck getting it finished this month!

Susie said...

Love the Blue colours, I am definitely a blue girl. It will look great when it is done. Hugs, Susie x