Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Bloglovin'

With a great deal of thanks to Amy of http://www.aquiltingsheep.com/ I now have the Bloglovin' button on my blog.  If you would like to continue to follow me (and I hope you will) with my sporadic posts, please click the Bloglovin' button to the left.  Fingers crossed, I did it right and it works!!  If it doesn't work, will someone please let me know and I'll have another go at it!  Blessings!!!

2 comments:

Linda Lee said...

I think I need to work on t his also....I will check in the morning to see if yours comes through on the Bloglovin update.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

It works! Way to go, Lady!!!