Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Monday, March 4, 2013

I won!!!

I got the most amazing email from SewCalGal who blogs at http://www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com that I was a winner of a prize for being a PR Angel for her recent 2013 Golden Quilters Awards.  I won a gift certificate to The Fat Quarter Shop, which won the category of Best Online Quilt Shop!!!  When I saw that, I figured I was the lucky winner of a $10 or $20 (if I was lucky) gift certificate and I knew I would have no trouble finding goodies at the Fat Quarter Shop to spend that gift certificate on.  Well, I was wrong.  I was so wrong I had to go back to SewCalGal's blog FOUR times to look at the prize listed...I won a gift certificate for $150.00!!!!!  I am gobsmacked!  My jaw hit the floor!  Talk about incredible generosity from the Fat Quarter Shop!  Thank you SewCalGal for running the Golden Quilters Awards every year and a huge thank you to the Fat Quarter Shop http://www.fatquartershop.com for the totally awesome, wonderful, fabulous, over-the-top prize!!!  I am dancing off to my quilt guild's meeting tonight!

1 comment:

Linda Lee said...

WooHoo! That is indeed awesome. Congratulations. How fun it will be to select fabrics for your projects!!! I love Fat Quarter Shop.